Tuesday

See you this weekend at Art Hop!


Hello Beautiful Person!

Pardon me while I step away from the blog for a few more days and focus on seeing through this huge event I've been working madly on for the past nine months: Art on Alberta's 11th Annual Art Hop! I am wrapping up my tenure as President of my neighborhood's all volunteer art nonprofit and have been having a lot of fun putting together an exciting mix of art activities like community mural painting, a Destination DIY Stage hosted by Julie Sabatier, bitch magazine's stage including a feminist quiz show, TED fellow Colleen Flanigan's BioRocker Coral Conservatory Zone, a community stage and three music stages, and the Art in Hand Portland Playing Cards show, where my King of Hearts will be on display. For more information, visit Art on Alberta's website by clicking here, or show up to get yourself the printed program with all the information you need for a day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment