Thursday

Boom Boom Boom give me Room!

Hey Beautiful People! I have been working so hard getting ready for the big show next week Bunnywood at the Museum of Contemporary Craft that I haven't even had time to post the studio shots I promised! I have a whole bunch of them that I will dispatch at random intervals during the next few days. Mark your calendars for the opening next Thursday, November 6 from 5-8 pm.

In the meantime, I want to mention that I got a nice mention in Emiko Oye's Reware Blog today. She's an amazing artist with a show on display right now at the San Francisco Museum of Craft + Design. We virtually met last week when she placed an order on my Etsy site for Boom Boom Boy. Click here to see her incredible wearable work made with Legos©. I am thrilled to get to see this show when I am in San Francisco next January!

No comments:

Post a Comment