Thursday

Five more!!

Holy Smokes! We just received a last minute entry in the Pachyderm Portmanteau contest--part of the free festivities this month to celebrate Elephabet!
Ice Creamephant

Lampephant

Hairephant

Artephant

Snowephant

Unless someone sends me more in the next 15 minutes, it looks like this is the last of the entries! I will pick the winner tomorrow and announce it here on the Bunny with a Toolbelt blog and Facebook page. The lucky winner gets an original elephant made by me of their drawing!!

Of course, you may opt to pledge to my current Kickstarter campaign at the top level and bypass the contest altogether--this guarantees that I will make an elephant from any custom design you submit or think of! I am currently 97% of the way to my goal, so your pledge could very well put me over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment