Monday

Woo Hoo! Two wedding contests to put a little spring in your step!

 Hello Beautiful People!  I'm excited to announce that I reached a personal milestone last week and now have over 100 designs in the weddings section of my Etsy shop!  And to celebrate, I think it's high time we have a little contest. Oh, did I say "a" contest? How about adding in a little $250 drawing on the side just for fun that anyone can enter as many times as they want?
 The first contest is for couples getting married who want a custom cake topper to grace their cake. I love hearing stories about how couples met, so bring them on! 
Tell me your cutest, goofiest, or most swoonfully romantic story of your "I do moment," the moment you knew you had to spend the rest of your life with your partner, or a sweet story that will make me smile. Then choose one or more of the designs on my Etsy site or one you spotted hanging out at the Chapel of Bunny Love that I can use to illustrate your saga on my blog. Send a picture of the two of you to sweeten the pot. I'll publish your stories between now and 11:59 PM, Pacific Standard Time on May 31st, 2013 and then we'll open it up for the readers to vote on which story made them go "awwww!" or "ohhhhhh!" or "mmmmmmmmm!" 

The grand prize winner will get a custom cake topper set that I'll make with whatever critters make their hears go purrrrrrr!!

Please limit your entries to 500 words. This contest is intended for currently engaged couples. I'll post them as they come in. Email them to me at bunnywithatoolbelt@gmail.com
Not getting married? No problem! I'm holding a special drawing for anyone to receive a $250 gift certificate to my Etsy shop for all cake topper referrals between now and May 31st, 2013! If you know anyone getting married who is in the market for custom cake toppers, or even if they want to choose from the over 100 designs in my Etsy shop, have them drop your name and email address when they place their order before May 31st and I will put your name in the hopper for that gift certificate! No limit to how many people you can refer -- you'll get one entry per couple who orders by the deadline!  

No comments:

Post a Comment