Friday

hot off the workbench!

Hey Beautiful People! I'll be testing the virtual waters next week with my first online sale of my new necklace line for women AND men. The sale starts on April 5 at 9am, and items will be available on my etsy site until they're all gone. I did get a mention in yesterday's ultra, and there's one more potential design blog I adore who expressed some interest, so if you are hankering for one of these babies, get on my special mailing list by entering your email in the box to the right. (If you're already on my mailing list, you can get into your account by entering your email, and then you can see the various mailing lists I offer for my bunnywithatoolbelt lines, or my special sales of one-of-a-kind work that will happen throughout the year.) Here's a sneak preview of the necklaces I'll have on sale next week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment