Monday

okay....who's getting hitched?


Hey beautiful person! Are you or is someone you know getting married soon? Did you know I'm having a contest and the winner gets a custom wedding cake topper designed and made especially for them of whatever they want? There's just a few weeks left to enter--here's the rules again for those of you who need to know:

Tell us your cutest, goofiest, or most swoonfully romantic story of your "I do moment." Then choose one of the designs on my Etsy site or one you spotted hanging out at the Chapel of Bunny Love that I can use to illustrate your saga on my blog. Send a picture of the two of you to sweeten the pot, but not required. I'll publish your stories between now and 11:59 PM, Pacific Standard Time on April 30th, 2010 and then we'll open it up for the readers to vote on which story made them go "awwww!" or "ohhhhhh!" or "mmmmmmmmm!"

The grand prize winner will get a custom cake topper set that I'll make with whatever critters make their hears go purrrrrrr!! I will also give you the keys to the castle where you can order custom invitations, big gifts for the wedding party, or little ones for the guests--all with the picture of your adorable Bunny with a Toolbelt wedding cake topper on them and whatever personalized text you like!

Please limit your entries to 500 words. This contest is intended for currently engaged couples. I'll post them as they come in. Email them to me at bunnywithatoolbelt@gmail.com. Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment