Tuesday

and the winner is.....

Phew! Of course the internet went down just as I was sitting down to tally votes. But I am now back on board and ready to announce the winner of the first Bunny with a Toolbelt photo contest. (Did you notice I typed the word "first"?? Details at the end of this post!)

I had to use my reserved rights to not count votes that didn't follow the rules, as well as adjusting for the fact that the two highest vote getters were submitted by the same person (one prize per person)

So without further ado, I present to you the winner in the MOST HILARIOUS category:
Flower Guy by Susan! Congratulations--you get one of the $100 gift certificates to my Etsy shop!



There's a tie for MOST ORIGINAL, with eight votes each going to.....

Succuphant by Ashley


and Dog Walk on Haunted Hill as portrayed by Tashina.
You will split the prize, each getting a $50 gift certificate!

And by a landslide,the PEOPLE'S CHOICE award went to the cute little mooooooo cow!
Congratulations, little doggie, you get a $100 gift certificate! I hope you'll share it with your mom Janet!


I decided to also offer a consolation prize to Rebecca, who had plenty of votes but unfortunately they were split between most hilarious and most original. I couldn't agree more, plus I think anyone who's willing to wear their food deserves a little something. Rebecca, I will be mailing you the fungi and feathers piece for your heroic efforts in the name of Bunny with a Toolbelt.


Thanks for playing everyone, that was fun! I decided to do it again this summer, so put your thinking caps on now. I have planned many more contests for 2010 if performance art isn't your thing. If you want to be sure not to miss any of them, sign up for my email list, join the facebook fan page, or check back on the Bunny with a Toolbelt blog or Etsy shop announcements. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are giving "fungi and feather" to Rebecca. She was my overall favorite!

    ReplyDelete