Sunday

a light hearted protest

The contest is afoot--have you submitted your idea for a new sign logo for a picketing Santa, elf, Mrs. Santa, Rabbi, or (I just thought of this yesterday) Angel? Anyone whose idea I use for my upcoming stop action movie featuring all these characters and more will receive the piece I make with your motto!

You can see past entries in the comments of my last blog post (click here) or on the Bunny with a Toolbelt Facebook page!

Here's a few more entries that snuck their way in through my inbox:

Janet said:  For the rabbi, how about, “I’m pro latke and I vote,” “deck the halls with matzo balls,” and “Another rabbi for latkes.”  And, of course, “Make latkes, not war.”

Dannie said: "Love that you can vote!"

Merlyn offered:
Mrs. Claus :
1.Irritable spouse syndrome
2. At the end of the season, I AM the fruitcake

Santa:
1. I'm getting too old for this
2. Eat, drink & be ho, ho, ho
3. Sleighbells ring, anyone listening?
4. Invincible to Global Warming

Elves:
1. Make more snuggies????
2. Recycle gift wrap
3. Rudolph needs an energy bulb.
4. Clink! Clink! Cheers to the egg nog.
5. Clink! Clink! Cheers to the hot buttered rum.

and Wendy thought this would be on her Santa's sign:
"We're Fat
We're Jolly
Get used to it!"

Contest ends at 11:11PM Pacific Time tonight! Quick--what's your sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment