Wednesday

elephabet!


I've crossed the halfway mark for my Kickstarter campaign for the Elephabet Book, but still have a ways to go to reach my goal and publish this fall! Click here to make your pledge today! Anyone who pledges $5 or more gets a set of cute elephabet buttons!
Feeling cash-poor, but want to make sure this project happens so you can purchase later? You can still help me realize Elephabet by helping me get the word out there. Use Facebook or Twitter to share within your online communities, or if you know a luddite or two who might love this idea, message me and I can mail them a physical postcard. I really appreciate your help in making this dream a reality!

Here's the link to pledge or share: http://bitly.com/elephabet
Thank you, beautiful person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment