Tuesday

T is for Topiariphant

Hello Beautiful Person! It's time for more stars from the Elephabet Book! Today we will meet the letter T. I couldn't resist making a "Topiariphant" to honor my lifelong passion for topiary. I haven't ever actually tried my hand at this beyond making my little sculptures, but I did make a pilgrimage a few years ago to the fantastically creative gardens at Zarcero, and I long to witness Pearl Fryar's work the next time I'm in the southern part of these United States after seeing this movie. For now, I will just live vicariously through these four figures.



These pieces are varying sizes, so will range from $45 to $125. If you have your eye on one of these babies, the best way to grab it when it first goes on the market is to support my Kickstarter campaign! Click here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment