Wednesday

show some love and win BIG!


Hello Beautiful Person! It's time for another brand new Valentine-themed contest! This time the theme is love poems. Pick one of the characters from the Etsy Shop, blog, Facebook or Flickr photo albums and write a love poem dedicated to that little cutie. You can also be creative with the theme--one figure wooing another.....have fun with it! Your poem can be a simple "roses are red...." kind of thing, a parody of a famous romantic ode, or an all-out epic. Email it to me at bunnywithatoolbelt@gmail.com when you're done and I'll post it on the blog and Facebook fan page, along with a link and tag to the website or blog of your heart's desire! Please make sure you tell me which figure(s) your poem is about, and if it's a parody or homage, send all the info about that so I can credit it.

Keep those entries coming--you can enter as many times as you wish between now and February 1, but only one mushy entry will win a $100 gift certificate to my Etsy shop to buy yourself a super sweet valentine gift. Starting February 5, we'll hold another vote to see who's the best bard of all. I'll announce the next phase here and on my Facebook Fan Page so stay tuned, loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment