Saturday

Let's Make an Arfabet!

Hey Beautiful Person! As of yesterday, I have officially launched the Arfabet Kickstarter campaign and looking for a few good donors to raise a lucky $7777! This video tells most of it.....click here to read the rest on the offical Kickstarter page for Arfabet!

This will cover my publishing fees for a hardback, paperback, set of DVDs of the animation, a commemorative button for Kickstarter backers, postage for shipping the rewards, and the fees I gladly pay to Kickstarter and Amazon for promoting my project. There are a bunch of great rewards you can choose from, aside from the updates all month long while I give you an insider's view on making this book come to life, so it's a win-win situation that will help me out big time. Thanks so much for supporting my next big thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment